Starting orthodontic treatment is a big change, but it doesn’t need to be a complicated one. Our team is here to help you sail through your treatment with ease.
Our top tips for living with braces
- Avoid hard, sticky or chewy foods that can dislodge your brackets
- Cut crusty sandwiches, pizza, etc. into bite size pieces before eating
- Brush after every meal and snack
- Remove elastics before brushing to reach all the nooks and crannies
- Use a toothpaste with fluoride - and perhaps a fluoride mouthwash
- Floss daily with an inter-dental flosser
- Wear a custom mouthguard when playing sports or riding a bike
Still have questions?
If you would like more information or tips about treatment, our team is always here to help. Reach out to us at any time.Contact us